No announcement yet.

Congratulations Leicester City!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm made up for them, best thing to happen for the Premiership. Me and OH both follow lower division teams who are both going to finish mid table this year but this has put a real smile in my face which will stay there for a while. Was lovely to see something so positive as he first item on the news tonight.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Brilliant...........................nuff said!
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Worthy winners! Great for football and for sport in general that honest teamwork and resolve can triumph against the odds.
        Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever, or whatever, is the victim.
        Everything is worthy of kindness.

http://thegentlebrethren.wordpress.com

Comment

Well done Leicester, so pleased it wasn't one of the normal clubs. Leicester deversed it for their consistency over the season.

Comment

Yes, they were a joy to watch - proper, good old-fashioned team spirit, which sadly, there's not enough of any more!!!
            I'm not a Leicester fan, but they really do deserve the title 'Premier League Champions' - their story will be a landmark in sportin history
            Let's just enjoy it for what it is!
            ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
            a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
            - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

We are not footie fans,but my late dad,would be very proud of leicesters achievments,so well done the team
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X