My little garden buddy

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4390evans View Post
    Yeah she was in the week before last getting grommets in, tonsils & adenoids removed.
    She is not silent an kickes off every now and then so I see her feelings etc. They thought she might be deaf due to all the wax build up too.

She is under S&L but keeps getting mucked around, mind you the middle kid tells me she talks to her and she interprets when she wants a lolly or ice cream
    Ah! That was what I was going to ask, if she had older siblings. My daughter seemed to be a late starter talking wise. Trouble was that she spoke in her own language and it was interpreted by her older brother. He wasn't old enough to understand that if he stopped speaking for her she'd have to learn to speak understandably. She's now a senior training manager for a hi-tech company and writes training manuals.

They get there in the end.
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X