No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to the one and only Snadger

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I must've had far too much wine with lunch...!!! sure I've already been on this Snadger birthday thread.....!
    Many, many happys! (Again.....).
    ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
    a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Happy birthday again.
      Hope you got something caught on your fly.

(he said he was going fishing )

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
      ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
      ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Probably a little tiddler

Comment

Oh Eck - did not see this one till I answered the one above it (well at least at the moment until the other thread worms it's way down).

Phew....................after all that finger excercise I realy hope you have a brilliant, memorable day!
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Happy birthday Snadger. Hope you had a good one
            Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

Happy birthday Snadger!
              http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Happy Birthday Fella...
                Party in the summer house next year?
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for your birthday greetings. As it happens, its the best birthday I've had for many a year!

Decided early, after a quick visit to the allotment I was going to have a 'ME' day!
                  Used some of the money i got for prezzies to fill up the car with petrol , and went fishing. The Sun shone all day (actually sunburnt my face) and I fished the perimeter of one of the waters I fish. I was the only one casting a fly on this large water. I needed to know whether i still had it in me to trek about five mile through waste high heather fully laden with fishing gear and wet weather gear (The auld legs held out fine, but I'll be sticking to known hotspots for the rest of the year)

It was great to see all the new born lambs frollicking close to there mums and the grouse and geese were out in abundance. It was a pleasure to be alive and revel in mother nature.

Kebab and a bottle of Tizer at the chippie on the way home, and what's more, I actually caught a few fish!

Heaven!
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Hope you had a great day, dear Snadger. Wishing you every happiness in the year ahead.
                    Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever, or whatever, is the victim.
                    Everything is worthy of kindness.

http://thegentlebrethren.wordpress.com

Comment

Penblwydd hapus.
                      "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X