This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is lovely news Lottie, I'm glad I popped in here before bedtime
    I made some delicious marmalade today. I do use the tinned variety, which I know is cheating. Doing it with seville oranges is such a faff.
    After that I popped in the charity shop for a few hours work.
    Forgot to bring in the tomato plants, good job hubby noticed they were out .
    Off to bed now, got a new book to read
    See you all tomorrow
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Great news Lottie!!
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Brilliant news lottie, so pleased to hear it! Keeping you in my thoughts.

On that happy note goodnight everyone, see you in the morning!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
          Your hair looks nice Bramble Evening All. Left my phone at work, so the Technophobe that is Himself has had to find the alarm on his. See you about 11 in the morning
          Thanks Flo, youre the only one who noticed it. ☺

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning and Happy Friday Late on parade this morning, but not due to alarm gremlins, Himself managed to set it properly, but no phone and I really couldn't be bothered getting the lap top out so early, so waited until I got to work. Lovely news LD. Have a good POETS Day all you workers
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Rather wet this morning.....whats new there!

Hoping to get over the plot later if it dries up a bit, need to check the fleece is still in place over the potatoes before the night time temps that are set to plunge this weekend.

Sure i will find something to entertain me whatever the weather has in store

Comment

• Morning, wet here. Just found hubby had removed the garage fridge plug on Wednesday. Iffy bacon
                Work this morning, that will keep me busy for a few hours
                Have a great day everyone
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning Folks, dry here at present but big black clouds up above but hope they move on. Good news from LD about OH. I wish them all the best, as for the weight loss I think if air could loose a stone or five it would help ny leg which is still sore butgetting better this is a bit early for me but got two of the grandchildren having a sleep over.who are now getting up so will have to go .have a good day everyone
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning from a new member

No rain here yet, but the forecast is rain all day I won't be playing in the garden, but I'm sure I could find something to do in the greenhouse.
                    Hope someone gets some nice weather today
                    Northern England.

Comment

• Morning you lot'n'all from a dry, cool Nestland. Just been down to let chooks out & check the plot, bladdy wabbits have been digging my squash bed again but the camera didn't capture anything...............anyway, must dash. Have got bacon to put on for a sarnie before taking't car for its first MOT. With 6,000 miles on the clock there'll be 'ell to pay if it fails...............Have a good Friday.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning its dry and a little bit sunny here so I'm hoping to get my broad beans in today just need to see how much space I need for the pea frame first.
                        Good luck with your MoT BM.

Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                        Morning from a new member

No rain here yet, but the forecast is rain all day I won't be playing in the garden, but I'm sure I could find something to do in the greenhouse.
                        Hope someone gets some nice weather today
                        Welcome to the chat thread CG
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'everyone

Looks like we're having a 3 day weekend! ...yippee!
                          It'll give us time to get our packing done ( going the the Lake District next week to help with lambing, kidding and calving....yey!) , shopping, and get stuck into the garden before we go.
                          Fingers crossed the rain holds off .

What's everyone else up to this weekend?

Oh...and how rude...welcome to the Vine containergardener!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, still dry here!! So sorry bramble, how rude of me, your hair is lovely! Got the guy coming this afternoon to survey for a new boiler so a quick tidy up of the garage is required. More money, dreading the quote.
                            Have a great day all whatever the weather brings...I believe some SNOW is expected further north, last time I looked I thought it said it was Spring.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Meant to say lucky you Nicos...wish I could help. Think I've said before I follow herdyshepherd on Twitter. He is based in the Lake District and is in full swing with his lambing putting up photos and videos...lovely.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Well its chucking it down here so looks as if the allotment is off for today. Went down the allotment yesterday and sorted out the raised beds ready for the kids to grow their own stuff in.
                                Might go and plant some more seeds in a bit.
                                Have a good day everyone
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X