No announcement yet.

Best Wishes Card!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,on the road again,MRI showed bit of a blockage,maybe use blood thiner tabs,he actually had a bit of a joke in his way,nice to see,like we know,1 step at a time,each day as it comes,2 steps forwards,1 step back,and a long road to go,thanks again for your support's
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Chin up old gal.............like you said the 2 - 1 tango. They keep you on your toes don't they.

Its good that both of you are adjusting - keep well LD.

X
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

VC Waves hello to Lottie
        Good to hear Mr LD hasn't lost his sense of humour and is making little steps in the right direction. Hoping for some further progress today.
        Thinking of your both xx

Comment

Good morning LD,

Just checking in to say I hope today is a good one for you both.....xxx
          http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

My fingers are crossed that each day will better xx
            The best things in life are not things.

Comment

Thinking of you all xx
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Thoughts with you and yours lottie...look after yourself! x
                sigpic

Comment

Stay positive. Hope each day brings some improvement x
                  ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                  a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                  - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Thinking of you and your family. Even a little improvement is good news. Prayers for you, and yours.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Hi, I understand where-you're coming from, my grandma is 97 but wriggles and tries to get up((she can't )) she wants to get up, she wants to make me tea , she wants to do what she used to.
                      My grandma will be 98 on the 31st, sometimes she's resrained( wheel chair ) it kills me! But we have to have faith in who we give consent to x

Comment

Just caught up with this thread. Chin up LD and I hope Mr LD makes a good recovery.
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Hello LD,
                          Just popped in to wish you and Mr LD success for whatever you need to accomplish today.
                          It's all tiny steps that feel like mountains in stroke rehabilitation I know, but you'll get there.....and in spirit at least we are all there with you x.
                          http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Continued best wishes Lottie to you both..
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning ,thanks for your messages ,seems we are back on track,still bed,special chair and hoist routine,no use off right arm,,most of the time he is resting,we take a walk about and come back,just a long road to go,before all this he was very active,born again teenager,so extra hard for him to have to come to terms with,just for now is like a caged, sedated lion bless him,family and friends and vinefriends,are very supportive,thank you again.xx
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Really good to read there is improvement LD. One small step for mankind, one giant leap for Mr LD.

Take care xx
                                Last edited by Greenleaves; 27-03-2016, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X