No announcement yet.

what would you use this for?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm jealous I'd love one! I quite like Glutton's wormery idea... you'd be able to see them going about their wormy business and everything

Comment

I'm afraid I don't have a pimms or cocktails lifestyle! which is a pity! it is huge, holds litres and litres which is why I couldn't put drinks into it, as I'd probably die of an alcoholic overdose before I got to the bottom of it! We didn't even empty it at new year when it contained Buck's Fizz, and three bottles only covered the bottom of it. It's glass and quite delicate, so no good in the garden for compost tea etc as the dog will probably shove it over. Which is why I was wondering about an indoor garden for it (minus the tap) they're not very fashionable it seems. Not loads of info on what to put in them. One article said "indoor gardens are not meant to be a permanent thing, so treat them like cut flowers and throw them out once they wilt"!! My auntie had one for years and years, a little thriving Eco system.
      You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X