Crazy pizza toppings.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tangentisation!
    My colleague always orders an "Ham, Egg Mayonaise n Black pepper" Sandwich at lunch time! Imagine his disguised, when it turned out as a "Ham, Egg Mayonaise and Black Pudding"
    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Someone is talking about pizza? I'm a pizza chef also my brother in Italy is a master pizza chef that teach how to make different pizzas and I've got order for some disgusting flavour. The worse one was a calzone with spaghetti carbonara inside. My favourite is an heavy one but Devine: tomato base, buffalo mozzarella beef carpaccio, rocket parmesan shave and lemon zest.

Comment

Have had Kale and runny fried egg.. gorgeous. Chickpea curry.. pretty good. Stilton and mango chutney.. tasty but very rich
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Aaaahhhhhhhh......................Calzone..................the perfect bread container for absolutely anything that rocks your boat.

The best one I ever had, had all the normal culprits of toms, mozzarella, basil etc but it also had hard boiled egg, crispy bacon and mushrooms.

I once had a go at making a sweet calzon and put stewed apple and custard inside.......very messy to eat
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
            As far as I'm concerned, pizza is just Italian cheese on toast, so anything you can put on toast you can put on pizza.

Mmmmmm....Marm1te
            exactly! I can't understand people who say they don't like pizza but eat bread and cheese and tomatoes and cheese on toast with tomatoes! Er...??
            You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

We're doing an aromatic duck with Peking sauce and spring onions which is a hit. And so is, funnily enough, the beans, bacon and sausages Big Mallly! Probably because we are northern that we find that appealing? Just need to suggest one with gravy! But I think my OH would strongly disagree, (he's not a fan of gravy as much as his his very Northern wife) lol I drown everything in gravy mmmmm

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

I don't know the proper name but maybe gravy in the edges like they do with cheese...........How's about pork pie & mushy peas?...................Mine has plenty of mint sauce please............
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

The crusts? I don't know how you'd get it to stay in! Mushy peas, mint sauce, gravy... Ideas are happening! Good job my OH is at work he'd been shuddering in horror! Sacrilege! Hahaha

Comment

Wanders off to write a commission contract with ancee.................
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X