No announcement yet.

Party Invitation

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regrettably I haven't been in much this year, but I will try and pop in tonight. Now where did I put that party frock?
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I haven't been in this year. Must get kids to bed early and make an appearance
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
        I would love to come to the party, but may not make it as I have two grandsons having a sleep over and OH will be out, but I will try. Has anyone held in a wallet, I cant find mine, so if one has been handed in I will take it, (so that it doesnt feel unwelcome) and yes wallets do have feelings, every time I open mine it skreeches, I think the light hurts it, thats why I dont bring it out very often.
        you are such a thoughtful and rare person Rary,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I'll try to make it, but painkillers are messing my sleep pattern up. It'll have to be a virtual lemonade for me, but I'll bring some pickled gherkins and pickled jalapenoes with me.
          What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
          Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Oh dear Rary - I hope you make it is as you might just be the dancing entertainment ...........
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X