This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY rant is my lottie Dahalia's have long gone with frost,
    if the ground has not been frozen to deep,have a firtle,if not rotted,just cover up with something warm,or a deep pile of something,but put a cane where they are,so you can remove said heap come spring/summer
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by happyhumph View Post
      Have just realised I forgot to lift my dahlias - a bit late now probably
      What Lottie said! I don't bother lifting mine anymore. Good mulch and they come up the following Spring....you just need to check that the tops aren't chewed down by slugs.

...my rant. Thumb is killing me!

Comment

• Will check them later today. Main worry is slugs & rotting as not amazingly well drained....

My rant - that I'm awake now ! smallest person woke me up! Back to bed now xxx
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Last long lie in before back to work tomorrow.

Off for two weeks at crimbo First week laid up with a back injury, second week got 'Man' flu!

Work all year and never sick, take time off and............................(shakes head icon)
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X