X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn kids who wont stop in bed.
    sigpic

Comment

• Kids, just kids!!! Mainly toddlers but they are all going in the same bracket tonight, KIDS!!
      If you want to view paradise
      Simply look around and view it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        Piggin' eye.............don't know what I've done to it, maybe a bite or sting, maybe something got in it while strimming although I had eye protection on, maybe a stye...............all I know is it's puffing up, uncomfortable & driving me crazy.
        Hi mally get a used t bag still damp wrap it in a hanky put it round your head with t bag over your eye and sleep with it on works wonders trust me
        with my luck it will not work on you but first thing we do in my family with eye probs
        hope it goes ok

Comment

• Mrs W - we have just (today) got an interim diagnoses. OH appears to have Vascular dementia with moderate cognitive difficultie - so they say.

My heart and thoughts go out to you and yours.

Rant - diseases that take away the person.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Being used as a punch bag by one of the patients at work. And there is nothing we can do.
            Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
              Being used as a punch bag by one of the patients at work. And there is nothing we can do.
              ((((((Hugs)))))) It is never easy. I know what it is like to be verbally and physically attacked by patients and not being able to do anything about it. Stay strong.

Comment

• Mrswadders & Lumpy ...my dad has Alzheimer's /vascular. I understand .

My rant(s)
                Rain, wind, hail, cold!
                Leaf miner, white things on leaves, aphids on roses and achillea
                Slugs, snails
                People who can't drive properly grrrr
                Northern England.

Comment

• More strawberries rotting than ripening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                    Piggin' eye.............don't know what I've done to it, maybe a bite or sting, maybe something got in it while strimming although I had eye protection on, maybe a stye...............all I know is it's puffing up, uncomfortable & driving me crazy.
                    Same here BM, mine dry eye its an age thing the other eye is the same age and its fine
                    Last edited by rary; 03-07-2016, 11:02 PM.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Car alarms - all weekend and this morning
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• My granddaughter bought a new car on Wednesday, parked in an Asda car park on Sunday and someone has reversed into the car, and of course no note left, her insurance is £800. excess
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mmmmmmm! In the middle of a "Transport audit" told ya last year I don't have time to do both transport n distribution, tis either one or tuther! Ya said ya was gunna look at it n never did! You've only ya self to blame! Ya ****ing idiot!

Feeling a pointy stick coming my way!

Off to Bed!
                          Last edited by veggiechicken; 04-07-2016, 07:11 PM. Reason: Just a little edit ;) Sleep well!
                          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Here comes the blight!

Attached Files
                            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• I hate trains missed my last connection because train number 3 was late in for no apparent reason and they didn't even bother too inform us they were running late! Well done virgin you bunch of useless *******
                              Last edited by veggiechicken; 05-07-2016, 07:51 AM. Reason: Too obvious ****

Comment

• Pigeons vs Beans.....Pigeons won

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X