Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite unexpectedly, just before we headed off for the airport to collect family, our builder friend turned up.
    I've come to lay your floor!...you'll be wanting it done by this evening won't you?

How kind is that!....wasn't expecting that at all!...what a good bloke...

-yep, we'll have to pay him , but that's not the point, after feeling so disappointed yesterday, I'm a very happy festive bunny!

Awww...that's really touching!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Doll, her teeth and toffees......................brilliant!

Thank you for making me laugh out loud, spill my coffee and nearly wet myself at a time when I need it most.

xx
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Today - This made me happy:

Surrogate Mum
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I had a lovely pressie delivered today - a Kindel (yes I know the spelling is wrong). I have wanted one for ages.

I will be able to read in bad light or in bed now - whoop whoop!
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Finished filling and wrapping four Christmas hampers!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Lots of lovely seeds coming in the post...from lots of lovely people.. xx

Comment

• This weeks nearly overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr whoop whoop whoopidy whoop.

Comment

• All the gifts wrapped, two hampers made up and wrapped, last few bits and bobs bought and now playing the waiting gsme for the big day.
                  Having said thst, I dont like Christmas very much. It makes me very melencholy thinking about all those who have gone before me that used to sit around my table for Christmas dinner.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Lovely peeps around us,son been cooking and clearing up the kitchen,most of this week,and a dear neighbour took me shopping tonight,packed the bags and did all the lifting for me,as i cannot YET humhum,is is so hard to agree to let others help,when you so indipendant,thank you for kind and genuine people aroud us eh,bless them all.
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• A Christmas card from a lady with a very talented daughter - you know who you are
                      Made me smile this morning - Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                        Lovely peeps around us,son been cooking and clearing up the kitchen,most of this week,and a dear neighbour took me shopping tonight,packed the bags and did all the lifting for me,as i cannot YET humhum,is is so hard to agree to let others help,when you so indipendant,thank you for kind and genuine people aroud us eh,bless them all.
                        Oh Lotty Dolly, thats the true nature of Christmas, People helping people. Hope you have a lovely time.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• ............No more Advent Calendars for another year..............
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Have just got the TV zapper off the kids and have discovered The Vikings and Jason and the Argonauts are on Channel 5 this afternoon. Well that's my TV sorted for today.
                            The Vikings was one of my nans all time favourites. She watched it every time it was on. She booed Kirk Douglas every time he appeared on screen.
                            Jason and the Argonauts was one of the really first films I saw when it was an actor and stop motion technology were together. Film was made in 1963 and no I'm not that old. But I was 7 when I first saw it and loved it ever since.
                            sigpic

Comment

• This makes me happy........I hope it makes you happy too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIAO4Htzn8M

Comment

• feeling better just reading the posts, NUTTER's all of you............
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X