No announcement yet.

Plant labels?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I write on a plastic label with a chinagraph (sp?) pencil when I sow the seeds in the pot so just put one of those at the end of the row when I plan out. If sowing direct I do one when I sow. Have a big pile in the kitchen to clean off ready for next year.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

T&C, Tommy & Corgi to their friends...............to be cut out tomorrow:

Attached Files
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
        Lumps of slate. Its all the kids had for notepads at school at one time!
        I remember those times
        I have an old wooden venetian blind and an engraving pen, the blind has been varnished so hope it wont rot
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Larry The Leek:

Attached Files
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Love em BM.
            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Berternut Squash:

Attached Files

Comment

Love your new signs BM me I write on those white boring labels with a pencil.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

BM is the varnish dry yet? Stick attached? Come on, let's see the finished product

Comment

We do too- occasionally Bren , but they seem to go walkabout!

I mentioned this to a Lottie neighbour back in the UK and he said that he once watched a jay/woodpidgeon/ some sort of bird pulling them out thinking they were edible and chucking them to one side!
                    Where they went to after that I've no idea , but we always lost some every year.
                    ( The phantom white plant label thief strikes again!)
                    Hence reverting back to twigs shoved in the ground!

BM....I think it would need a humongous bird to pull out and pinch those! ....and they are lovely!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Billy Beetroot.........................I'm undecided whether they are to go on stick or hang inside hoops so they can spin in the wind. The hoop can then be fastened on a stick.

Attached Files

Comment

Sophie Strawberry, she's far too pretty to be a fella..................

Attached Files

Comment

Just thought I'd show you the collection so far (there's more to do). They are all cut out. I just need to colour the reverse sides, varnish & decide how they are going to be used, hope you like them:

Attached Files

Comment

Te he!!...brill!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Don't even suggest a kids programme...................

Comment

"B" Side.................

Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X