Significant Mile Posts !

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay,go get em girl
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Well done

Comment

Nice one WPG, keep 'em coming.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Not posts (she wins hands down ) but VC & me have been modding you lovely lot for 2 years (& a few days)
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

.........and I've hardly used my Pointy stick at all
            BB, 10 more posts and you'll hit 15,000. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
              Not posts (she wins hands down ) but VC & me have been modding you lovely lot for 2 years (& a few days)
              I have to say that when you two were made Mods this forum took a great turn towards sanity. I hardly see any Modding going on nowadays and that's not because you are not doing anything but that you do your work in non threatening ways and with smiles on your faces. Thank you two and the other mods for your hard work.
              photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

You mean you're not really scared of my Pointy Stick, Bill
                Thanks for what you've said - much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                  I have to say that when you two were made Mods this forum took a great turn towards sanity. I hardly see any Modding going on nowadays and that's not because you are not doing anything but that you do your work in non threatening ways and with smiles on your faces. Thank you two and the other mods for your hard work.
                  That's because IMO although the Vine is being efficiently moderated, the sarcasm & belittlement has been eradicated.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    You mean you're not really scared of my Pointy Stick, Bill
                    Thanks for what you've said - much appreciated
                    Not scared of it but I maintain a healthy respect for it VC.
                    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Thanks for your kind words Bill & BM, much appreciated by myself & my collegues in the Mod' Squad
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Congratulations to everyone I enjoy the Vine very much, although I dont post much I do enjoy reading what others have to say, so keep it up all of you
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

I happily agree with the previous posters. Moderation on this forum is fantastic ... the mods seem to have a nose for when a thread might get out of hand and stomp on it immediately before anyone else notices. Great work from the team!
                          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            BB, 10 more posts and you'll hit 15,000. Congrats
                            BB's now on 15,006 posts so congrats to you
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Yehhhhhhhh...........Go BB.

Comment

and the luffly G4 has now topped 16,000 + 2 at the time of this post

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X