No announcement yet.

Significant Mile Posts !

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can’t believe it’s taking you so long Lumpy....I really thought you had it in the bag!

Not long to go now

Comment

• Yeah come on lumpy

VC is hot on your heels

Comment

• ..............and Scarlet. In fact, Lumpy, if you don't get a move on, SP will be there before you again.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          ..............and Scarlet. In fact, Lumpy, if you don't get a move on, SP will be there before you again.
          It's quite terrifying I've made 1000 posts since end of April
          Don't know how I did that

Comment

• ^^^^ Amateur^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
              It's quite terrifying I've made 1000 posts since end of April
              Don't know how I did that
              Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              ^^^^ Amateur^^^^
              VC makes that many in a day
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Just looking at least he numbers and the participants and it looks like women chatter whereas men discuss them things
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• And no VC you are too late I am switching off:
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                    Just looking at least he numbers and the participants and it looks like women chatter whereas men discuss them things
                    OH the cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek,never mind,women are more forgiving
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Only 9 to go....................only 9 to go..........................oops....................only 8 to go..................only 8 to go!
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• You should have been an accountant Lumpy

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                          Only 9 to go....................only 9 to go..........................oops....................only 8 to go..................only 8 to go!
                          How many to go now Lumpy?
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I so wanted 6000 to be serious.
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Oh well hey Ho!

Comment

• Well it's about bl@@dy time!

Congratulations lumpy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X