Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can try to match the magical..........

Comment

• world that is the GR........however, the panto horse starts slurping up the mould until.....
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• it's front end upsets it's back end by way of ......
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Reversing everything, so that he walks in and out continuously looking at
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• the highly polished brass handles on the revolving door that leads between the smoke room & .......

Comment

• the Bar, where rary has just came in, hello everyone, says he, did anyone leave a parcle for me? or a drink, or a wee something behind the bar, and whits that horse in here for it disny ken whither its comin or goin
              Last edited by rary; 14-12-2015, 09:54 PM.
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Aye the horse left something for you on the doorstep. You can add it to your compost heap chuckled Ap as.....

Comment

• Slipped on another deposit made by the horse as it couldn't make up its mind where to go
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Fortunately, at that moment the Pompiers arrived for their annual fire safety inspection...

The ladies started swooning at the Pompiers , then at AP cos they kindly decided to hose him down to get the horse muck off him....ooooh a wet tshirt competition eh?....
                    How could such a pleasant quiet drinkies turn into utter chaos?

Lumpy was clambering on top of the tables to get a better look...Janie had crawled underneath and accidentally caught site of the underside of AP's and rary's kilts ....
                    Trip was trying to protect the bottles from being knocked over by the hose....BB was wringing out his beard...mothhawk, Lottie, VC and Nicos were lined up in pretty row , basically just ogling ....
                    Whatever next?.......Bigmallly - who had been quietly crayoning away in the corner looked up, ... One 'By 'ek'...and three 'By gums' later.....
                    Last edited by Nicos; 15-12-2015, 04:48 AM.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lumpy was finding it very difficult to balance on the stack of tables she had climbed on as she was clutching a dictionary which, she hoped, would give her a clue as to what a Pompiethingy was.....

what she did know however was that the other Grapettes were dribbling with drool after seeing.....
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• the bright red fire engine, they thought it was Santa's sleigh arriving early with gifts of .....

Comment

• millions of seed packets because none of the Grapes had enough to.......

Comment

• make a temorary kilt for Ap cos he had taken his orf and hung it up to dry cos the pompiers ...................

Comment

• had soaked it with tears of laughter after seeing....

Comment

• .........what was concealed beneath it
                                "Nous ne l'avons jamais vu quelque chose comme ça avant" they chortled in Goggle French, pointing at ........
                                Last edited by veggiechicken; 15-12-2015, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X