X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay for VC and me to...........

Comment

• .............clear rary's debts and buy a big bag of crisps to share.............

Comment

• Did I hear Deano say Jocks were tight, how dare you said Rary, I will show you, I will buy you a drink, if you lend me the money
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• lottie sits quietly in the corner watching all the goings on,not knowing what to say,but having a ruddy great laugh at the shinanegans going on,NOW what are those men up to................................
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Oh no the northern fella's have found a penny on the floor and are pulling it between them so hard they are stretching it into wire........

Trouble was this did not amuse Lumpy as she sat staring wistfully at the bald, sad looking Christmas tree wishing that there was.....
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ............some sort of "fir" restorer that she could................

Comment

• splash onto it and create some sparkly.......
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I'll give you sparkly said AP splashing petrol over the tree and taking out a box of ........................

Comment

• mostly spent matches & started searching to see if there remined an unused one that he could sell to ....
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• anyone prepared to ...............

Comment

• remould the 17 foot long length of copper wire (its amazing how far a penny will stretch between two ....) into a penny which AP could put towards his......

Comment

• Rary awoke from his slumber and caught hold of the copper wire with his teeth, which he kept in his top pocket when asleep. That's ma 1933 penny wot ma Granny gave me when I was born! It was worth a fortune and you've stretched it until its only good to keep slugs off ya brassicas.
                          Right said Flo, grabbing the other end of the wire, anything that keeps slugs off my bras sounds good to me.
                          Rary and Flo tugged and pulled until...........

Comment

• out of breath and panting they both released their grip a little on the now even longer wire penny.

Ap shot towards them at a speed only seen in sci fi films and snatched with both hands the ever thinning wire...

it snapped and sent Flo and Rary falling...

Comment

• towards the bar where theBarmaid was cleaning her ears out with a tooth pick while.......

Comment

• .......preparing some cheese and onion sarnies for Ap.
                                "'Ang on a mo," she said in her usual dulcet tones, "just gettin' a bit more spread for you" and, with a well practised flourish, she plopped the toothpick in the middle of the bread and.............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X