Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....he went home early when the party got rowdy.

Meanwhile in the snug BB was....
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

• .............sorting out his old 45s and putting a shilling in the slot of the old jukebox.
      Where did I leave my dancing hooves? asked the pantomime cow. I haven't seen them since..............

Comment

• ....Mother Goose borrowed them to.....
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• grow some cress in,hoping to impress.........................
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• the clove growers who often wondered why that sort of hoof......................

Comment

• Hello is any one here I was looking for a drink if there is any one wanting to get me one
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Sssshhh!! Rary's here ..............
                Let's all hide! Is there enough room behind............

Comment

• Hello VC what would you like to buy me
                  Last edited by rary; 03-12-2015, 11:01 PM.
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Come out from behind that

Comment

• Christmas Tree. VC was miffed that rary had caught sight of her and...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Potting shed, theres no hiding place there.
                        anyway, the G.R. has to close early tonight due to the dreadful carryon of the punters last night.
                        Dancing, singing and all kind of wild carry on.
                        Getting some of us a bad name.

Trip, I thought you were in charge,
                        you need to get a big pointy stick like VC, youve been too soft.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• ......Oops, now I have to hide from Bramble too
                          VC, in her hurry to hide, had dropped her purse which had slipped between the gaps in the floorboards.
                          Sorry Rary, maybe Jay has some...............
                          Last edited by veggiechicken; 03-12-2015, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• If yur purse can slip between the floor boards there cany be much in it even ma wallet wouldn't do that. If I could get it out my pocket. Jay do you want to get me a drink? and yes I WOULD buy you one, but I can't get into my pocket

Comment

• I'm sure Bramble can get her hands into your pocket, rary.
                              Jay and I will help................Ready girls? Let's help rary with his little problem

Comment

• ...and thus began the Benny Hill like chase around the pub...into the garden....around the village green ....across the pond ( yep there happened to be a few rowing boats to hand) ...through the Post Office...around the Xmas tree( which was still in need of decorating)...through the field with the cows in ( and just why was the Panto horse grazing in there???).... Over the styal.....up one tree and down another...and back into the pub where......
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X