Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts are with the people of France! Too shocking for words!
    Last edited by Jay22; 14-11-2015, 11:21 AM. Reason: Adding 's' to thought
    sigpic

Comment

I'm lost for words too, it's just so sad, so much misery caused with nothing to gain. There's just no sense in it. Thoughts go out to all that have lost their lives and the critically injured and also their loved ones that will be going through hell

Comment

Where IS it all going to end,RIP
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
          Where IS it all going to end,RIP
          Only when there are no people on the planet, I suspect.

Sad and angry in equal measure.
          Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

I feel immense sorry for the victims and intense rage against the perpetrators and their masters.

I will type no more as my views may cause a bad debate on the vine and this is not the forum for that kind of nastiness.
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

So sad. Can't add any more than that.
              sigpic

Comment

So sad and angry!

Vive La France!!!

Comment

Something my mum said years ago, she was a senior nurse at Bristol Royal Infirmary during the blitz. "Don't feel sorry for the dead, they're not suffering, feel for their loved ones who will never forget". However we still have to feel for the injured and their loved ones who are going through a total unnecessary hell.
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

I'm sitting here crying. I'm so scared that this could escalate. I was born in 1947 and saw the repercussions of the war on our country, not only the blitz but also what the affect was on the people. My uncle was a POW on the Burma railway. Because of his deprivations he couldn't have children. Many years later he committed suicide when his wife died. I put this down to another casualty of WWII. Please don't let this turn into WWIII.
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

I've decided not to answer this.
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

I think though Jane, it's more than a bunch at this stage unfortunately... And someone or something is financing these attacks... As Potty said, its best keep our comments non political or religious. But these people are not going away any time soon
                        For each suicide bomber, there are more queuing up to be next....
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

I deleted my comment,a gardening forum isn't really the place for this...

Comment

Id rather not say what I think on this matter as I know not all agree, but Im sure we all agree that this horrendous attack is terrible. I truely feel sorry for those people who have been killed and those learning of the death of their loved ones. I hope our gov acts and this will be the last of innocents being killed, but I wont hold my breath.
                            If you want to view paradise
                            Simply look around and view it.

Comment

RIP to all those lives lost in Paris.
                              Carrie

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jane View Post
                                I deleted my comment,a gardening forum isn't really the place for this...
                                For that we the Mod's thank you Jane & with that I shall lock this thread
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X