No announcement yet.

Count Down.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack in the Beanstalk seems reasonable so we can rise above previous year's efforts. There's been too many complaints about breaking wind when panto horses are involved

Comment

Surly it's going to be worse this year! We're going to need a panto cow

Comment

We are going to need a lot more alcohol, if we're going to have flatulent ruminants walking round the GR all silly season
        So I've just ordered 6 crates of this.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
          Surly it's going to be worse this year! We're going to need a panto cow
          A Panto horse and an udder one

Comment

Do you want me to have a go at a bit of genetic manipulation and see if I can create a fully grown Horow or Corse for the panto then we would only have one animal 'bumping off' (thank you Grandmar) to contend with.
            Last edited by Lumpy; 15-11-2015, 04:39 PM.
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Make sure you get it right Lumpy!

Comment

Problem solved as we can have one of these lovely creatures I created in my magimix this afternoon - completely pomp free.....

Attached Files
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                  So I've just ordered 6 crates of this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60430[/ATTACH]
                  Ta, SP - I've looked at the pumpkin wine recipe there, and now i know what I'm going to turn my big pumpkin into.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                    Ta, SP - I've looked at the pumpkin wine recipe there, and now i know what I'm going to turn my big pumpkin into.
                    I saved the recipe as well just in case I grow a monster next year

Comment

Sssssssshhhhhhh.......don't tell VC but I have enrolled her pups into the....

'Acme Shool Of Christmas Reindeer Sledge Pullers'.

It means they will be qualified to pull the Big Man's sleigh if Dancer. Prancer. Donna and Blitzen have a cold.

I did think about volunteering a Grape with a cold as Ruldoph......but

Comment

I wondered what Bessie had in mind when I saw her earlier

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X