Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many gardening stuff postal deliveries you are expecting in coming one month

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many gardening stuff postal deliveries you are expecting in coming one month

having ordered so many seeds, and worst is they aren't coming with just 3 or 4 packs...I remember .. again those silly box packs with a warn about unexist plants inside. should pick them and unpack and move to them before any one can see. I should even destroy the bills (once i had failed case..LO wanted to show something he found to ...whom else

there is no hope that I may use them in couple of years..as latest bought ones are taking priority always..so If I have to grow any fraction of these seeds, wish me luck no more seeds . any od if one find those deliveries ..will have that luck as well

Erm, one or two but thats beacause most of this months deliveries have already arrived. I had a mad few days on Ey-by-gum-bay and bought another electric propagator, a new greenhouse heater, more debris netting, a couple of solar powered ventilation fans, and a Lime Tree. Got a seed parcel from the VSP and now waiting for a small parcel of seeds bought on offer (200 packs ), and 6 trees that VC made me buy over the weekend!
    What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
    Pumpkin pi.

Comment

None (yes, I am being honest)

Comment

Skeg,

That's still decent count..I did a bid for a lovelyyyyyy GH last week, and keeping that in mind ..I bought all available chilli minus hot types. bought also couple og 3 rd lot of cucumbers with many of GH type.. seems I better to wait for another year to have that thing..and care for the other things first.

Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
        None (yes, I am being honest)
        lucky you, but should be ..possibly..definite ly..extremely and absolutely because ..did check m.ranty..hope all right now)

let me know if I can swap 5 of 1p auburgine packs for SAE

Comment

None - unless you count a couple of seed catalogues. And then let the fun begin!
          Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

None.

I'm waiting for the bulbs to go on sale at Wyv@le
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

No postal deliveries but I am a regular at the local gardening center and never come away empty handed :O
              LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

None,
                Really need to decide what may be worth putting in. Everything just seems to have been less and less productive as each year comes and goes. Literally every seed that went in this year has failed with a consistant 100% rate of failure.

Suspect my best option is to throw all seeds I have. Clear the bed, looks like I will throw the leeks that have stopped doing anything. Manure it and anything else I can think of then look at a few new seeds to have another go.

Comment

One.

I have garden centre vouchers for the trees I want though.
                  and the bee sale will be in January.

Comment

A joblot of 100 packets of veg seeds has just arrived and my trees came yesterday.................
                    So, I'm not waiting for anything garden related

Ask me again tomorrow

Comment

My Baker Creek birthday seed order has arrived!!!

Am making a coffee and having a quiet peruse.
                      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Sparrow, you know what you did!!!!

I never wanted to buy seeds from US companies

Please edit that info

Comment

Sorry Elfeda.

They are one of my favourite seed companies - I usually stick my seed 'wants' on my birthday or Christmas lists, as I definitely don't need more stuff.
                          http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

That company is really good one sparrow.. I can name my indian eggplant from their list .it can be Lao Green Stripe Eggplant or another 2 similar looking ones there .. seems they have all veg of many types I ate in India. must be selling vegseesds that comes from all around.

I love the list of bottle gourds and gourds but fallen in love with eggplants. and many other list. I know I am not going to buy any of them. but happy to see them ,and thanks to you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X