Hi everybody, been away for a while!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody, been away for a while!

Just thought I would say hello, as I have not been around for ages.
    Jules AKA Inca'smum

Hi Inca's Mum,

Glad to see you back. How are you and how is everything growing over there? I am having mixed results with this weather!

Mandy

Comment

Welcome back!
      ~
      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Hi Inca's Mum good to have you back! How are things growing with you?

Comment

Things are not growing well at all in my garden. If the rain hasn't ruined it the monster slugs have. So dissapointing but thats the thing with gardening isnt it you've just got to get on and try again. Had reasonable success with all the greenhouse stuff though.
          Jules AKA Inca'smum

Comment

Hello Inca'smum. Hope the weather improves for everybody soon although I find the only thing which is really suffering is the outdoor cucumbers.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Hiya! welcome back! Looking forward to hearing how things improve.....hope the weather gets better for everyone! Bernie
              Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Hi Mandy, What is the weather like beside you I think we have had about 4 dry days in the last 5-6 weeks. The slugs round my way are really bad this year, really really big. I have never seen anything like it before they are even in the rabbit hutch when I go to feed him in the evening. I put down Nemaslug and everything but it didnt really help, Beer traps got some of them but my 2 veg beds are completely destroyed. Even the spring onions got it. I hope you are having more luck.
                Jules AKA Inca'smum

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X