One minute to go! C'mon boys!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

WALES just pipped them to the post 28 -25 can't believe it. They had so many men carted off! Brill game

Comment

Even I enjoyed that game, brilliant that Wales won. Just hope that Ireland wins tomorrow
        The best things in life are not things.

Comment

Why do I think of the cartoon scene of the football match that is part of the Bedknobs and Broomsticks film?
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Cos you're nuts Lumpy! I rarely watch TV, but that was the best Saturday night viewing for a long time. Brilliant!

Comment

Singing, violence, shorts, legs, ball - just thinking of the similarity to last nights Rocky Horror
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I'll go be grumpy now then, It was fixed the ref only spoke Welsh ........................
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

That ref always reminds me of Mr Bean

Comment

Was it an early evening crazy golf international this evening ? never saw it on the events list
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Double whammy for me. Watched the toon throw away a two goal lead to Chelsea then England throw away a points lead to Wales!

Both good games though!
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Wales played a stormer tonight!!!!!!!!

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Fiji were very good too. It was a pleasure to watch - quite exhausting

Comment

With apologies - but I just had to post thsi!

England have secured their position for the quarter finals!!!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^I have seen a better one than that but ..................daren't post it here.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

So have I, Potty, but I didn't think the language suitable for here/ It was funny though

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X