No announcement yet.

I Must Remember To........January

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost half way through..................
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I am still remembering..onion seeds x 3,sweet peas x2,also leek Elefant,jan to april,also going to try some swede,all seeds ready for action,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Buy in my seed potatoes.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bal View Post
          Read the vine so I know what I must do
          That's what I'm doing now haha!
          You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

^^^ me too

Comment

Cover the rhubarb crowns intended for forcing with dustbins with a weight on top to stop them blowing away.
              Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

*****Only one week to go******
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

January 2017 must remember to build raised bed for square foot backwards christmad bed

Comment

1) Keep sticking my hand down the drains to clear them of silt, leaves and snails which still get in despite the covers on them.
                    2) Make some sort of ditch to drain the water out of my greenhouse.
                    3) Prune the tops off my roses so they don't get wind-rock.
                    4) Take some time to wander round on a sunny day to look at all the new shoots coming up, listen to the birds, have a ponder on how to improve certain areas, and revel in how lucky I am to be able to have such a wonderful garden with all its promises to come.
                    I work very hard so please don't expect me to think as well!

Comment

Is everyone up to date with their must do lists?

Comment

Taking on board what others have said, key thing...........................enjoy yourselves.

Comment

One thing I must do in January is dream about planting in May.
                          Nutter's Club member.

Comment

Buy a new little raso to accompany me around the garden this year when I'm pottering about bliss
                            You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

What's a raso?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X