Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Allotment

Hi Guys

I know how you like pictures, so here's a few of my new allotment.
    Attached Files
    Bex

That looks lovely. Have you done lots of work on it already or is that how you got it? I never had a new plot look that tidy!

Comment

I've done a bit of digging but that is pretty much how I got it. I've downsized as my last plot was too big for the time I have. I've now just got to move everything over. I'm going to move a few raspberries and my asparagus hopefully this weekend as I've only got until October to move everything across otherwise they'll charge me rent on both plots.
      Bex

Comment

You've got a couple of busy weekends ahead of you. Have you allocated spots in your new plot for everything you're moving? Have you got sheds/greenhouses to move as well? I'm very nosey, bombarding you with 101 questions, sorry!

Comment

Looking pretty good there Bex. Is that your shed at the far end, the one in picture 3?
          sigpic

Comment

That looks fantastic. I've never had a new plot where I've been able to pretty much start planting straight away on!
            What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
            Pumpkin pi.

Comment

That's a fine looking plot, busy times ahead. I wish you all the best.
              cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                You've got a couple of busy weekends ahead of you. Have you allocated spots in your new plot for everything you're moving? Have you got sheds/greenhouses to move as well? I'm very nosey, bombarding you with 101 questions, sorry!
                I'm moving mainly fruit. I'll keep the front where the rhubarb and raspberries are for permanent fruit with the asparagus just behind. My shed is the little one on the left of the blue water barrel. It is small but that suits me. I just fill a large shed with junk lol
                Bex

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X