No announcement yet.

Can I change my user name?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll put in a special request for dancing with smurfs on the vsp then, vc. My allotment revolves around my tomato growing obsession. Once the current batch of apples are out of my slow cooker, I'm onto tomato butter.

Comment

The Smurfs are here, waiting for you Rosie

Comment

Originally posted by marchogaeth View Post
        Don't get hung up on it. I chose my name because I needed a different one to one I'd used on other sites and I liked the sound of it - it's what I enjoy doing but for anyone who speaks Welsh it looks really odd because it's a verb! I've thought about asking to change it to the noun but it's not high on my priority list!
        It's intruiged I am!
        So, is your other hobby horse riding or maybe cycling?
        My Lovely old Dad was Welsh and he tried over the years to teach me a few words of his first language - I was a willing pupil but never continued with it. And sadly now he's not with us anymore ...
        ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
        a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

on a similar theme... how do I add a profile picture? I've tried and tried but cant find how. Is it one of those things I have to wait until I'm allowed to do?

Comment

vixylix - Go to your Profile - My Settings..............and there are lots of options to edit your profile including adding an Avatar and a profile picture.
            Have a try - if you have problems give us a shout and we'll talk you through it step by step

Comment

Originally posted by SusieG View Post
              It's intruiged I am!
              So, is your other hobby horse riding or maybe cycling?
              Marchogaeth is horse riding/trekking - I'm on the mountains. Marchog(ion) is knight/s. Horse rider can be marchogaeth but not round "y-ear"!
              Last edited by marchogaeth; 20-08-2015, 03:38 PM.
              "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Sorted now! Thanks VC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X