No announcement yet.

Edible Garden Show. 11-13 March 2016

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently trying to convince the other half to allow me to go (and presumably spend lots of money)

Comment

For those on F@cebook there is a page ........ https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-E...16426501774478
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I booked my tickets yesterday using the code HC1. We got two tickets for £15. I must stress that I don't know how long this code is valid for but it's worth a shot if you're thinking of booking in advance.
        Bex

Comment

Originally posted by vixylix View Post
          Currently trying to convince the other half to allow me to go (and presumably spend lots of money)
          I'm sorry you lost me! You tell the other half you are going to the show and if they don't like it they know where the door is .
          Maybe that's a bit harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bex View Post
            I booked my tickets yesterday using the code HC1. We got two tickets for £15. I must stress that I don't know how long this code is valid for but it's worth a shot if you're thinking of booking in advance.
            Bex just tried your code, it's not valid any more. But was worth a try . Where did you find the code? TEGS web site is a tricky little fellow to get round

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
              Bex just tried your code, it's not valid any more. But was worth a try . Where did you find the code? TEGS web site is a tricky little fellow to get round
              My dad emailed it me yesterday, I'm not sure where he got it from - Sorry.
              Bex

Comment

Can anyone tell me if you can do the whole show in one day, without rushing around? I'm planing on booking my tickets in the next day or two. Don't know if I need to make it a two day event.

Comment

Assuming it's like previous years a single day should be enough, a good two day show would be RHS Tatton Park

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                    Assuming it's like previous years a single day should be enough, a good two day show would be RHS Tatton Park
                    Thanks BB.
                    Have they always run the edible garden show & the good life live together?
                    I can't believe I've been missing so much good stuff in one place.

Comment

SP, with hindsight & given the length of your journey it might be good for you to plan a two day stay, depending on your interests as well as the trade stands, there are gardening expert lectures & cooking expert demonstrations going on most of the day, looking at the animals in the smallholders marquis can consume some time as well, if you fancy something different Warwick Castle is only about 5 or 6 miles away

Comment

Is this the same show that was at Ally Pally last year? (which is 20 mins walk from me, and I didn't go because I wasn't well )

Comment

I Believe it was in London last year.
                          Sorry to say I'm quite pleased about it moving .Because love, money or the chance to meet other grapes wouldn't get me anywhere near London
                          Last edited by Small pumpkin; 03-09-2015, 06:48 AM. Reason: because I'm an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                            I Believe it was in London last year.
                            Sorry to say I'm quite pleased about it moving .Because love, money or the chance to meet other grapes wouldn't get me anywhere near London
                            It's a tad different from Mull, I grant you. A surprising amount of green in my corner of it though. I take folk down my allotment and they're amazed it's London.

Comment

Originally posted by rosiepumpkin View Post
                              It's a tad different from Mull, I grant you. A surprising amount of green in my corner of it though. I take folk down my allotment and they're amazed it's London.
                              You're right it is a bit different to mull. A few less people up here.
                              So you going to the show then? Go on do it, it's not that far!!!!!

Comment

From the EGS faceache page (made me chuckle )

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X