No announcement yet.

Time to celebrate!! We have a new Mod!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't he pop in and show his face? C'mon, don't be shy!

Comment

Who me shy? Never!

Sorry all, the barrel was nearly empty and they found me in the bottom or was it the corner
      Last edited by Greenleaves; 03-07-2015, 08:45 PM.

Comment

In the corner of a barrel? Strange very strange

Don't know whether to congratulate or commiserate with this lot to look after
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Congrats Greenleaves!

Are you a him or a shim?
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Snadger for your info I am a....hang on just checking.......a bloke, geezer, chap, dude etc

Comment

What's an "etc"?

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                What's an "etc"?
                Eccentric Tetchy Chap...........the male equivalent of a veggiechicken!
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Oh, fabulous! Congratumodolations GL!! You will be superb.
                  My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

You mean "Eggcentric"
                    Tomorrow, Greenleaves will be given his very own Pointy Stick, and I'm going to show him how to use it..............so watch out, No more cheek

Comment

Great news Greenleaves. The standard of moderators has improved beyond measure since I first joined, i think i was accused of all sorts in my first few weeks on here. I just know you will be a good mod and those that chose you deserve our thanks.
                      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                        Great news Greenleaves. The standard of moderators has improved beyond measure since I first joined, i think i was accused of all sorts in my first few weeks on here. I just know you will be a good mod and those that chose you deserve our thanks.
                        Thanks Bill, time will tell but I will always endeavour to be fair

Comment

At one time or another Bill most of us used to come in for some castigation myself included. The Vine seems a much happier place these days.

Still as someone famous said looking back is not the way always look forward .....or something like that.
                          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations GL - I am sure you will be a very moderate moderator - and THANKS to all the Mods who keep us all in line with each other!
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Nice one. Congrats GL & good luck.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Congratulations, dear Greenleaves!
                                Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever, or whatever, is the victim.
                                Everything is worthy of kindness.

http://thegentlebrethren.wordpress.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X