No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Bren.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I'll be remembering the date of the hottest day we've had for a long time.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

I would think being your birthday and the extreme heat you could allow yourself at least one day without the pot on you head. Happy birthday.
      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Sorry I missed wishing you Many Happy Returns yesterday; trust it was a good one

Comment

Happy birthday Bren! Hope it was smashing. X
          My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

Sorry Bren .... I missed this thread I guess I was to busy looking at the hair do
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Many happy belated birthday wishes,i have not been on here for a bit,better late than never.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Thanks again for my birthday wishes its been the perfect week for lazing around in the garden
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Penblwydd hapus. Glad you had a good week - mine just seem to be going faster and faster!
                  "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X