No announcement yet.

Introducing Frank

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww, Frank is lovely, very sweet. Many years ago when my boys were little we had a white bunny, calked very originally Snowball
    DottyR

Comment

Made the mistake of opening this while my 4 year old was about. He is now loudly proclaiming that he wants a white rabbit!
      He is a sweet little chap

Comment

Frank is lovely Such a cutie
        Gardeners don't get old, They go to pot

Comment

Frank is not really a house Bunnie but he comes in nearly every day. He is 7months old and went out in his run for the first time today. He looked so lonely that we put Fleur in with him. Fleur is the daughter of Mann and Madame du Blanche. She is the same age as him but a bit bigger. He is a semi dwarf and will grow a bit more.

Yes I know, 1+1=Babies so watch this space!!
          Attached Files
          Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

Careful Frank some of us aren't as nice as the rest of the people on the Vine. I love wabbits.
            Attached Files
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

A Chinchilla and a lop methinks?I'm not going to make coo-ing noises tho as it will ruin my street cred.

Sod it, I've got no street cred, they are gorgeous!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Awww, looks lovely - although what's the general consensus, roasted or stewed ?

(I'm joking - I could never eat something as beautiful as that)
                .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

NO he's not for eating!!!!!!!!!
                  Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X