No announcement yet.

Kids at the plot. What you can do.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are right. I want my daughter to enjoy the plot not been forced and get bored. If she hate it like her mum does than ok I'll be at the plot by myself like always.
    Two shed I found that Google is much better then the forum search button. Thanks for the advice

Comment

Get her a little water pisto; and ask her to help with the watering! Half bury a couple of cheap gnomes etc and go on a treasure hunt - that way you would have the chance of teaching her what she can and should not walk on.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
        - that way you would have the chance of teaching her what she can and should not walk on.
        VERY good point, that!
        We found teaching little ones that lesson tricky....walk on this dirt but not on that, this grass is ours but that grass is theirs.....all a bit abstract for small children.
        And yet the joy of being trusted to go to the water tap alone 'like a big girl' cannot be underestimated.

Treasure hunts, bear hunts and avoiding trolls....make allotments much safer and much more fun for EVERYONE
        http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X