How did you get yours?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
    I suspect there were others chuckling as well was far more interesting than .... I'm a bloke & I've got a beard
    Come on BB, Boho's story was far nearer the truth! I always knew your beard was false

Comment

I had a libRARY book sitting beside the computer when registering my name
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I thought I loved curry until I went to India just over a year ago...curry in the evening is fab, curry/spicey food for breakfast is truly disgusting as is Spam Vindaloo! How could you? Yuk
        I was also in India just over a year ago. Managed to avoid curry for breakfast, but can't say it's unheard of in this house. Also occasionally have a bowl of (veggie) spag bol for breakfast. What can I say? I'm a manky student

As for my username...I study Chemistry (I wish I'd chosen something more elusive now!)
        Last edited by TheChemist; 16-03-2015, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChemist View Post
          As for my username...I study Chemistry (I wish I'd chosen something more elusive now!)
          It's ok, it'll most likely get shortened to...............TC....

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
            Ah.. and there was me, thinking you were Scottish and called Rory!
            You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Originally posted by TheChemist View Post
              I was also in India just over a year ago. Managed to avoid curry for breakfast, but can't say it's unheard of in this house. Also occasionally have a bowl of (veggie) spag bol for breakfast. What can I say? I'm a manky student

Well, you see, I may have thought you worked IN a chemist, so it's not as telling as you think
              You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                Originally posted by ancee View Post
                I thought it was from the old joke that ends with..........
                "Its a long way to tip a RARY".

Comment

Originally posted by ancee View Post
                  I am Scottish and have been called muny a thing but never Rory
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

I've used my name for every forum since I have been a nanny, which was 1999
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

When I was a child my granda used to call me Melanie Moopmoop and the name stuck.
                      Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

Sarico is the combination for my wife name and mine. SARah enrICO. ENRAH didn't sound good. Lol

Comment

I am built for comfort not speed - nuff said
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Well mine should be obvious but, its not.

Really I work undercover for the security services, my code name is key but, keep it amongst yourselves or I'll have to kill ya......
                            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Back in the late 90's I used to play a lot of tabletop Historical wargames, and my favoured army at that time was the Samurai.

We were all encouraged to use names that would help people to identify who you were when emailing, hence I picked Samurailord

Andy
                              http://vegpatchkid.blogspot.co.uk/ Latest Blog Entries Friday 13 Mar 2015 - Sowing Update

Comment

Mine just means veg in Japanese. Wholly uninspired but cleverly masked by using a different language, lol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X