No announcement yet.

Common weeds on your patch

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nettles, thistles, chickweed, buddleia, poppies(opium), poppies(red), poppies(yellow), poppies (giant), dandelion, creeping buttercup, mares tail, forgetmenot, forget-me-not,forget-me-not, raspberry, hawthorn,various pond plants (escaped), blackberry,

did I mention poppies? or forget-me-not?

Tomatoes (from composting them), parsnips (from grwoing 10 years ago: non germinated seeds..) Bluebells (they are a weed when they propagate in 1,000s , damson shoots..and lily of the valley.

Did I forget poppies?

Comment

If you want some help with the poppies and/or lily of the valley I will willingly pay postage to get either!

Even in the numbers my native bluebells spawn, they can never be a weed, and neither - to me - can poppies and lilly of the valley!

Terry
      The weeks and the years are fine. It's the days I can't cope with!

Comment

Hi Terry
        In about 3 months time I shall have zillions of seeds.. PM me then and I'll send you a few thousand:-)

Comment

On the lottie; marestail, dock, nettles, dandelions, couch grass, creeping buttercup, brambles, bindweed. Plus unidentified annuals. Mares'tail is the hardest to get out, followed by couch grass.

At home; lily-of-the-valley, next door's hardy geraniums..., couch grass, that really thin grass (?!), dandelions, bramble and unidentified annuals. Couch grass tangled in shrub roots is worst problem.

Have a happy holiday Flum, hope you get some sunshine among the rain

Comment

Mares tails and bindweed. Bits of others, but nothing as awful as those. THere is one huge thing that I don't know the name of - not on the website - can't pull it out at all - about 6 of those - I just keep strimming them but I think I'm encouraging it!

Comment

Originally posted by Madasafish View Post
              Hi Terry
              In about 3 months time I shall have zillions of seeds.. PM me then and I'll send you a few thousand:-)
              Have set a reminder on my Outlook - come August you'll wonder why I'm PMing you!
              The weeks and the years are fine. It's the days I can't cope with!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X