Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]2443[/ATTACH]

Hello Grapes,
    I hope you are all well and have enjoyed a great week end?
    The weather has been very mixed here in hertford. Yesterday I had to have sun tan lotion on and today I am sure I have got some rust patches forming -very wet on and off. I have enjoyed this week end so much. Firstly DDL and Alice have helped me learn how to add pics onto the computer - WELL DONE to you both and a BIG thank you. Then we had our allotment BBQ and GARDENING ANGEL and myself won peoples choice for the best allotment 2007 (how proud am I - I could have burst GA (my Mum) does most of the hard work and I just help out when I have any spare time but I am still sooo happy. I hope you like our allotment from the pics above. We all had a great time - even though we got a bit wet (mad dogs and gardeners go out in the rain!!) anyway didn't dampen our spirits everybody enjoyed it. Lots of food, drink and talking. What did you all do this week end? Take care grapes - Pippin
    Attached Files

Comment

Yo Diddly! welcome along to the mad house, fungi bugs and pests is my fav subject so ask away.
      Benacre
      http://lowestoftnaturalist-benacre.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hello Pippin, great looking allotment. Not surprised you won the prize, very well deserved. Glad you could share the pic with us.

Intrigued by your name. In Gaelic nic is daughter of (in the same way as mac is son of. Is that the origins - daughter of Pippin.)

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alice View Post
          Hello Pippin, great looking allotment. Not surprised you won the prize, very well deserved. Glad you could share the pic with us.

Intrigued by your name. In Gaelic nic is daughter of (in the same way as mac is son of. Is that the origins - daughter of Pippin.)
          Or it could just be short for Nicola?

Btw...didn't know about that, so I can now safely call our Guru a big girl then can I (says he ducking behind Beefy's sofa!!)
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Welcome to the 'vine' Nic Pippin. Pls don't listen to the rumours that I am a dirty ole pervert!

Zebedee
            "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

Hi Snadger - yes you are right - I'm a girl, but I only get called Nicola when i've been naughty ) my pic is higher up on this page - i've got my good clothes on and i'm clean, neat and tidy so you might not see one like that again for a long time. I'm usually grubby and a bit dirty - just like Zebedee - or so i've heard!!!

and Zebedee I was relying on you being an ole pervy - I had heard the gossip so glad it's true and you've contacted me )

Thanks Alice - thats really kind. Now I have the technology (thanks to you) I can post more pics of our veggies/fruits etc
              Last edited by NIC PIPPIN; 25-06-2007, 09:20 PM.

Comment

NP, just keep in mind that dirty ole men need lerve too! Happy gardening mate!

Zebedee
                "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

zebedee's soap appeal to make him clean!!!!!!

Originally posted by zebedee View Post
                  NP, just keep in mind that dirty ole men need lerve too! Happy gardening mate!
                  I'll keep that in mind - lerve does make the world go around after all. You seem ok to me so best not change - stick to what you know ) Happy gardening & take care
                  Last edited by NIC PIPPIN; 25-06-2007, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Hi Nic - Your allotment sounds very advanced with toilets, shop etc. Have you got any pic's?

My allotment is new and was only established in Feb, so it would be great to get some ideas of what other allotments have done!

Comment

Hi Vicpivo
                      pics of our allotment (GARDENING ANGEL and mine) above on this page, but our allotment is on the North Road site (web name nrpg.co.uk) this will explain how it all came about and shows pics etc. Hope this helps and you enjoy looking at the site. Take care and Happy Gardening

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X