PetPics

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of the various birds I only treat/say the indian runners are pets
    Fawnie (boy on the left) Ping (girlie in the middle) Pong (girlie on the right)

I seem to lack any recent pics for my 3 girly ferrets, so you can have some from when two of them were little

Comment

I am just LOVING this thread

Thank you BM!

(ps, please can you elaborate about fish tv?)
      http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Blue Indian Ringneck Parakeets, male and female.
        Had them a year, unfortunately still not got proper names for them yet. Hoping to breed them eventually. Right now they're young and their previous home was not adequate, so they screech a lot and stress out if we get too close - habits we're tyring to change with some success.

Round cat (aka Tigga).

Does this count as a pet? Not sure. Blue crayfish by the same of Samson Jr, after the first crayfish lived up to it's reputation of forever moving things around in it's tank and escaping once or twice. (Perhaps Houdini would be a better name ). This one is only 5" long at the moment, far from fully grown.

Lastly, this is Yellow Bird. After 25 years or so of keeping budgies, I couldn't think of a unique name for this guy. Unfortunately, he was killed last summer while in his cage outside. Something landed on the roof and managed to peck him through the bars! Sparrowhawk, crow.. who knows? Not the best way to go.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by muddled View Post
          I am just LOVING this thread

Thank you BM!

(ps, please can you elaborate about fish tv?)
          Fish TV is a tank/vase submerged 1" under the pond surface, the air is removed & displaced with water from the pond. The fish then swim under & inside the TV:

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...-tv_80848.html
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Me and my Dog :-)

Loving this thread too, thanks BM :-)
            Fish TV ... love it. Gonna show that idea to friends who have a pond as they always say they wish they could see the fish better.
            Do the fish get stuck or do they find their way in and out of the 'TV' ok BM?

Can't help going Awwww at all the adorable pets so I have to put my boy up too.
            He's a welsh collie, four years old and a rescue dog. Originally called Nibbles, renamed Dibley at the rescue shelter and now loves his new name Flynn.
            Had him for just over 3 months now and he's totally mad, very loyal and loving and a total character.
            He adores coming in the van with me as well.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Damian Jay View Post
              Loving this thread too, thanks BM :-)
              Fish TV ... love it. Gonna show that idea to friends who have a pond as they always say they wish they could see the fish better.
              Do the fish get stuck or do they find their way in and out of the 'TV' ok BM?
              Cheers Damian, the fish soon get used to it. At first I had to entice them into the tanks with floating pellets but now they go in on their own especially if the sun is out, I can only guess the water must be warmer. The TV's are out of the pond at the mo as I didn't want them to crack during frosts/ice etc. I'll clean them up & re-install them in spring.
              Last edited by Bigmallly; 24-01-2015, 06:50 PM.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Right this is Rosie in a pose of complete abandon. She will be two in May.

Attached Files
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

This is Alfie...and his snotty nose. He is 11 years old, small but very, very strong! We had a huge fight the other night trying to give him 2mls of meds, needless to say he won...have had to go back to steroid tablets as he takes them no bother at all.

This is Harry...he is 13 years old and come about 10.30pm becomes Mr. Grumpy! Really needs to go to bed earlier!!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by veggiechicken; 25-01-2015, 12:28 PM. Reason: flipping photo
                  sigpic

Comment

Aargh, why does this happen...can someone in the know rotate the pic please? Big thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                      Aargh, why does this happen...can someone in the know rotate the pic please? Big thanks!
                      No idea why one is upright and the other downright
                      To correct it, I saved it to my computer in Photoeditor and turned it round - then reinserted it in your post

Comment

Jay you must be using an ipad or phone. I've tried tiring them upside down on occasion to get them to go in the correct way and then they get rotated 45*

Comment

Originally posted by Littlefox2000 View Post
                          These are my babies.
                          I NEEEEEEED those Kittens with Mittens! If I leave now, I can meet you at the tunnel in an hour and a half...?
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Yes Scarlet, I'm using an iPad. No idea though why one is right way up and the other is not?
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's one I borrowed earlier

Don't laugh - it's my first attempt with the new phone!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Florence Fennel; 25-01-2015, 03:09 PM.
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Well I was taking pictures of the new net curtains and these two interlopers decided to get in on the action!

Attached Files
                                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X