Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 5)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^ grownup offspring hugs!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Nice hugs from mum's off grown up offsprings
      Carrie

Comment

• My little Granddaughter face timing me to thank her Nanna for the necklace I sent her in the post. Her name is Marnie, but the initial on this little necklace was G. It's a special thing, Grandaughters know they're gorgeous lol
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Went to allotment and met my new neighbour, seems a nice guy. He asked me some general garden questions that I could actually answer for him, felt very knowledgeable for a change.
          Noticed my strawberries are nearly ready for a picking
          Had a quick prod about under one of my potatoes, just couldn't resist it. Pulled up 11 spuds 3 were absolute woppers the others were a decent size to. So had a few of them for tea
          Pretty good day really.
          sigpic

Comment

• Bullied into joining a running club by my big bro.

Turns out to be a great move - I loved every minute of it!

Hurrah!
            Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 17-06-2015, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• After 3 years, 1000 miles and 10 races, it's time to retire these old friends....

.... and welcome these beauties instead.

Almost makes you want to go for a run....
              Attached Files

Comment

• Get ya feet off the worktop ya dirtbag, did ya mam teach ya owt?...................
                Sorry, what makes me happy................Finding a great fishing spot on local river only 3 miles away. Just need to suss out who to pay..............
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• My son today whispering in my ear "Your wedding anniversary tomorrow"

And SWMBO getting her pic in the local rag, mind you it was in the 'bygones' segment.
                  Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                    My son today whispering in my ear "Your wedding anniversary tomorrow"

And SWMBO getting her pic in the local rag, mind you it was in the 'bygones' segment.
                    Congrats for tomorrow Potty.................I read that as Big Ones....................
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Thanks BM .....................its deffo BYGONES I was always a leg man myself, it comes from my father always saying he liked 'a well turned ankle' though I never did find out what the heck he meant.
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Seeing 5 pages of "happies" since I last had time to log on, well done all
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• That it is Potties anniversary TODAY hip hip hooray and it means I can send some cake through the air waves and wish Mr & Mrs P a happy day full of not to be forgotten memories.

Oh eck nearly forgot the cake.......

Attached Files
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Having been jealous of so many of you getting bargains lately, but I got 2 x arches reduced to £5 each at aldi today and they seem better than my other ones. Not quite sure how I will get hubby to not notice them. I only went to aldi for strawbs.

Other happy is seeing my girls as fruit addicts. Half a punnet of strawbs gone and the grapes are disappearing quickly
                            Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 19-06-2015, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• I've got a.........
                              Yes it's definately a.........

Flower on my Table King squash - go little bush acorn go....go....go!

Maybe the little plant likes living in a tyre because the black rubber keeps it warm?
                              Last edited by Lumpy; 19-06-2015, 12:58 PM.
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Following on from yesterdays happy, I managed to get some info on tickets for fishing the local river:
                                £7.50 per day or £40 for the season. No brainer really, here's £40 Mr Tackleshopman..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X