No announcement yet.

A thank you thread to other peeps

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so glad I persevered with the Forum after the app was axed.
    The friendship and advice on this forum is brilliant, thanks to everyone
    Nannys make memories

Comment

Glad I'm back just in time to add my agreement and thanks to all involved with this Forum, it's great and lovely friendly helpful people.

Wishing you all the very best for 2015, and let's look forward to whatever challenges may be thrown at us!

Cheers all. X
      DottyR

Comment

Well I have two very special reasons for loving the vine and they are called Rosie and Petal. And I have some lovely virtual and real friends, all from the vine as well. Long may it last! Here is to a great 2015 on the vine and on the plot!
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Been a pleasure to share the ups and sometimes downs of all forum members. I have said this before and I say it again, "Total strangers but virtual friends".

To those who work hard on our behalf behind the scenes and those that give their time to moderate....Thank you!

A special mention to Bessie and her pups for taking our minds of the strife life sometimes throws at us
          Last edited by Greenleaves; 31-12-2014, 09:01 PM.

Comment

And thanks from me too, to all the Forum contributors both regular and occasional in 2014.
            A very Happy New Year to all my virtual friends and lets have more of the same in 2015!
            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Hooray for the Vine and for mods and members who make it such a great and happy forum xx
              The best things in life are not things.

Comment

Happy New Year to all my virtual friends here. You're a wonderful bunch of Grapes and you make me happy, just knowing you are there.
                So kind and generous with your advice, knowledge, seeds and plants. Sounds corny, but this is simply the best forum there is and its all thanks to its members (and Admin of course - mustn't forget their support whenever we need it).
                Lets make 2015 an even better Vine year

Comment

A virtual smile and hug to eveybody! XX
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

What a lovely thread Lottie, sorry I missed it at first but Christmas and New Year has been a bit mad for me (mostly good)
                    I think anywhere depends on the people to make it nice and this is a REALLY great place.
                    Can I add my thanks to Admin and the other Mods who are always fair and balanced and hugely supportive of me and each other
                    A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

I just want to echo the sentiments already posted - it's a thoroughly enjoying and informative site.

And whatever the MODS get paid for their hard work - it should be doubled for 2015.
                      .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                        I just want to echo the sentiments already posted - it's a thoroughly enjoying and informative site.

And whatever the MODS get paid for their hard work - it should be doubled for 2015.
                        Now, let me think, what do you get if you double nothing but the pleasure of reading all your posts?
                        More smiles than you can shake a pointy stick at

Comment

Hah, beat me to it VC
                          A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

I'm happy with twice as many smiles too!
                            Thanks Kevin!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I love smilies
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

There ya go Bren!

Fill ya boots!
                                Attached Files
                                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X