No announcement yet.

Decreasing post count

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that the mods edit the forum to keep it tidy and remove older stuff (Not sure what threads from) but it means some of your posts will have disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketron View Post
      "little things that irritate you"

Oohhhhhhhhhh I like that

Yes, it's all my fault

Fear not, your post counts will all go back to normal when the thread returns, tis the season to be jolly & all that
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketron View Post
        It looks as though the "little things that irritate you" has become too large and is being deleted to make way for a new version.
        Why? Usually big threads are closed and new ones with a "mark" are started like "chat back" and "what makes you happy". I can understand if some posts need deleting but there are other threads on here where post have been deleted from the middle of threads (after reporting) and the other posts left even though the thread is then left a bit hard to follow.

I'm sure a mod will explain in a while - infact I thought I'd read somewhere that the thread was just off pending moderation.

Totally not bothered about my post count as long as I never end up being a tuber again!
        Last edited by marchogaeth; 26-12-2014, 10:52 AM.
        "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X