Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Chuffed With This One! (Excuse Blatant Blowing of One's Own Trumpet!...)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one, a well deserved fanfare coming your way.
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

That....is a work of art. Your skill when that cake arrives at the party will become legendary.
      10 out of 10.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Wow its fantastic. The detail is just well fantastic. You must be so proud of it and I bet the farmer will be well impressed to
        sigpic

Comment

What a great cake, be proud of yourself. I'm sure the farmer will adore it
          Nannys make memories

Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments - you are all very kind! I must say I'm not looking forward to transporting it! It weighs more than a four year-old!!! :0
            When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

That is out of this world/ an ARTIST could not paint it as good as that
              1000% beautiful Everyone shoud be SO proud of you
              lovely Peter

Comment

What a beautiful cake! It looks too good to eat, although those strawberries are very tempting.
                You go ahead and blow that trumpet, your cake is a work of art!

Comment

Originally posted by Creemteez View Post
                  Thank you for your lovely comments - you are all very kind! I must say I'm not looking forward to transporting it! It weighs more than a four year-old!!! :0

Remember to tell it to sit still around the bends then!

Midnight journey then at 2 mph?
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Oh to turn 40 again and be given this cake. But of course, on the other hand, I could NEVER bring myself to brandish a knife and.... ... I'd keep it until my 80th birthday!

May I vote for a cake exhibition? Even if it's only that one exhibit, it'll be worth buying a ticket!
                    ...bonkers about beans... and now a proud Nutter!

Comment

Thats fantastic Creemteez & you have every right to blow whatever you want.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Absolutely stunning, Teez! Let us know what the farmer says when he claps eyes on it. Bet it brings a tear to his eye, actually.
                        My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

That is sooooooooo beautiful CT, Nobody should be allowed to cut it - that would be vandalism
                          Please tell me that you have decorated a cardboard box and the cake for eating is tucked away beneath it,

Comment

No VG, the cake is doomed to be eaten! It would be a shame to waste all the brandy that I sloshed onto the bottom fruit layer and the top is my Seriously Chocolate Sponge with vanilla butter cream filling. However - the Bull on the top (named "Docker") is removable and if he's kept dry should last indefinitely...
                            When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

Oh gosh...with such an early morning post I thought you were going to say you'd sleepwalked and cut yourself a slice and eaten it!

I just had a closer look at it again.....wow!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

That is amazing!!
                                An attempt to live a little more self-sufficient

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X