No announcement yet.

Just being nosey

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and an A0 drawing board. Please don't anyone bid on it...
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I suffer a little with cold hands and find wearing a pair of latex gloves under my gardening gloves really helps Kristin

Comment

I'm hoping for a Swoe. Too expensive to justify buying any other time but it sure would make things easier. We'll see...

Comment

I need a new engine for my 60 year old Howard Rotovator. My letter has already gone to Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
            wearing a pair of latex gloves under my gardening gloves really helps
            Never tried that, but I have some bulbs to plant today and the frost is still sitting on the lawn, so I'll give it a try. I can imagine that they will keep the warm air layer next to the skin
            K's Garden blog the story of the creation of our garden

Comment

Same as putting your feet into plastic bags before you put your wellies on - works a treat

Comment

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                I suffer a little with cold hands and find wearing a pair of latex gloves under my gardening gloves really helps Kristin
                I do this too and it helps keep any cuts or scraps on your hands clean. Petrol station plastic gloves are quite useful for this (and free) although latex ones are a bit warmer.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X