Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked Santa (OH) for a new bread bin & a bottle of tomato food !!

Comment

QUICK

For the Love of Dogs - right now - doing a bit about Lizzie's Farm in Carmarthan - that's where Bessie/petal/rosie are from???

Comment

Sorry - got a bit excited there! For those interested, ITV + 1 (channel 33) will have the Paul O'Grady show 'For the Love of Dogs' on at 9.30 - 10pm.

There's a bad-ass chihuahua featured who was having difficulty in settling in (i.e. being aggressive with people) and it looked like it would be put down. But Lizzie's Barn Sanctuary to the rescue and they took him in there.

I'll have to watch on 'catch up' to make sure that the story has a happy ending (I ran to the pc crying 'look, look!' and missed the end).

Er - VC's quiet - she hasn't adopted a chihuahua or anything??

Comment

Thanks Hazel - I've been playing with puppies - putting them to bed each time they get nosed out by Bessie. I'll watch the programme at 9.30. Wonder if its Toby Toby | Lizzie's Barn Sanctuary I was offered him but I chose Bessie.

Comment

Good Morning and Happy Friday - running late, see you later, pant pant, have a good day now
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Morning we have SNOW!!! Not a lot but we have snow.

Comment

Morning! Rather you than me SP! Wet an 'orrible here though..

Kids concert band was fab last night. Proud as punch and it was a full house. I had a little video to bore you all but I just can't seem to get a link up. Will need to practice my techie skills!

Comment

Morning its hair cut day today best get that pot of my head.

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                  Morning we have SNOW!!! Not a lot but we have snow.
                  Snow's supposed to be for Christmas we had a very light sprinkling yesterday but it didn't hang around for long.

Hope you can sort out the video Scarlet, you know how nosy we all are.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Raining today, first time Percy pigeon has got wet in his life I expect.
                    Had a great evening at the theatre last night, Memphis with Beverley Knight. Great singing and dancing, a good evening out.
                    Off to the coal face at Age UK today, have a great day folks
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

Morning all....
                      It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

We have our work Christmas party tonight, which is generally not too bad..as these thing go!!

Bringing kids Christmas shopping tomorrow, so hope I am not suffering too much
                      Tomorrow could be a long day, but still I love seeing the youngest ones faces when they see all the big Christmas trees and lights everywhere....
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

Be careful Trip...drink sensibly or you may end up kissing the young receptionist, then you'll be in trouble!

My niece and nephew are here this weekend. Have to visit the house with the lights near me...nothing quite beats it. It has got better and better every year. It even gets in the news kids love it!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Morning all. Hubby has decided it's a good idea to decorate the dining room and we all know what that means. The whole house is a tip and all we do is argue...it's two blooming weeks until Christmas, I thought I'd be putting up the decorations this weekend! Very cold here today, we had a small snow flurry during the night then sub zero temps meaning the road outside is like a skating rink as it doesn't get treated! Also had to have the locksmith out to fix our door lock...another bill!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, weather can't seem to make its mind up today. It keeps raining, then sun shining then raining again.

I am fed up of having to put my Christmas decorations back on the tree. The youngest cat we have has decided he likes to play with the balls and tinsel.
                            Carrie

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]51574[/ATTACH]Be careful Trip...drink sensibly or you may end up kissing the young receptionist, then you'll be in trouble!
                              Meeeee? and the nubile young receptionist? Mmmmmm, suit you sir!!

Maybe some moons ago, Scarlet, but not now, quiet life for me
                              I am looking forward to some Guinness and beers though and a nice bit of grub!!

Here is my choice of mains...

Dry-Aged Ribeye (300g) , King Oyster Mushroom, Watercress, Sauce Bearnaise
                              Irish Sea Cod, Onion Puree, Chanterelles, Guebeen Bacon, Micro Potato
                              Loin of Wicklow Mountain Venison, Chestnut Puree, Creamed Cabbage, Parsley Root
                              White Onion Risotto, Buttermilk, Fried Onion, Truffle Pesto
                              ..decisions, decisions..
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

I will have one of each please.....just realised it is your shout at the GR tonight Trip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X