Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was in VC's handbag applying thick layers of lipstick to her chops because somebody had mentioned seeing the father and Bessie hoped to impress him with her...
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• gene pool or was that jean pull? Anyway,no matter, things were about to change. Ap had french onion soup with toasted guyere cheese on lidl's sourdough bloomer for his tea and ....................

Comment

• ............the winds of change were blowing from the direction of..................

Comment

• ..the artichoke and bean quiche which had been placed next to AP along with a large pot of fennel tea to aid his digestion ( to put it kindly).....
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• AP despite the early(very) morning banter was feeling chirpy and hummed all the way to .............

Comment

• ..............to the outside toilets. He had been banned from using the indoor ones as he hummed so much and they had run out of Airwick. On the way .................

Comment

• he came across...

Last edited by Nicos; 16-12-2014, 09:42 AM.
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• a lorry load of gardening equipment being ram raided by a plane....now who devised this dastardly crime?.....would the world renowned detective inspect-yer diggings be prowling the area with his huge, knobbley...
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• bloodhound. Yes it's amazing what little puppies turn into and ..............

Comment

• lo! a clue was spotted....one wellie boot with a stripy sock that belonged to...

Comment

• ......the other stripy sock and wellie that...............

Comment

• had last been seen adnorning the 3 toed..

Comment

• short sighted long eared..................

Comment

• .............giant purple people eater, who.................

Comment

• when given half a ................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X