X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... The one and only ...
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• By special request, just flown in by helicopter to be with us tonight.......... Is.........

OH NO..................,!
      DottyR

Comment

• It's Verinda and her amazing spectacular incredible performing crocodiles.
        Last edited by Verinda; 01-12-2014, 04:17 PM.
        The best things in life are not things.

Comment

• .............That's good news, I thought there was a cancellation, VC's just had a phone call..................Scarlet, can you get that please..........
          Last edited by veggiechicken; 01-12-2014, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Don't bother answering it, mate. We're with Beattie, and the connection is sh!te! I may have to resort to Gin! Said G4 with the right raving 'ump.

Anyone gonna bung a log on that fire, it's getting parky in here now...

Comment

• ...........No, don't touch it, that's not a log, its one of Verinda's amazing spectacular incredible performing crocodiles................I said, don't...............

Comment

• Well I'm off for me tea said Potty, tossing a log on the fire as he walked to the door, enjoy yourselves till I return with.........................
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• me string vest and n**p*e cl*mps that way I can....
                  Last edited by veggiechicken; 01-12-2014, 04:57 PM. Reason: Avoiding spammers!
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• attempt to trap the crocodiles who look like they haven't eaten for a week.
                    The best things in life are not things.

Comment

• The vision of Lumpy in string vest and n**p*e cl*mps makes Potty choke on his tea...all of a sudden there was a...
                      Last edited by veggiechicken; 01-12-2014, 04:58 PM. Reason: Avoiding spammers
                      sigpic

Comment

• ....an almighty squeal as the clamps bit home,quick a voice said send for the ............
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Home delivery service, baby oil, and a large ham n cheese please.....
                          DottyR

Comment

• I ate all the ham n cheese. Sorry. Said G4, whilst wishing VC hadn't edited a couple of posts. The spammers may have made excellent reading, or at least livened up the evening.

Comment

• 'Ere ya go, G4, large plate of Spam sarnies, and a little something to wash them down with...........

Comment

• this....said Nicos, clambering up from the cellar , glass in hand.....

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X