This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm amazed how quickly they grow. Glad I don't double my weight in 7 days

I've just made the puppies a nest of their own, from an old sweater. So easy, I don't know why I haven't thought of it before. Stuff a rolled up towel or blanket across the neck and down the sleeves of a sweater. Tie the ends of the sleeves in a knot to make a circle and pull the body of the sweater up through the arms. Here's one I prepared earlier

They seem to like it and it keeps them corralled, so Bessie can have some peace.
    Attached Files

Comment

• That looks a good idea
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• And exactly how long do you think they will all fit into there? Tee Hee

Comment

• They'll need one each very soon
          Any old sweaters you'd like to donate to a worthy cause ?

Comment

• Any special colors ,or quilts for the stuffing
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Puppies 11 December. 8 days old.

Not a good photo today, they're moving too much!! Either crawling, tail wagging, head shaking.............

Weights still going up

Yesterday/today weights - put on 30 - 55 gms.
              Smallest is a black girl @ 365/396
              Brown boy @ 410/450
              Black & brown boy @ 411/444
              Black girl @ 415/470
              Podgy black boy @ 469 /510
              Attached Files

Comment

• OO-er was about to ask if you were ok VC as there hadn't been a puppy update they are so lovely, I hope you are not secretly sneaking in any christmas treats for them, putting all that weight on. What was the outcome of the observation test yesterday? Glad you are all ok

Comment

• Sorry to be late - I have to take the photos when Bessie's out in the garden as she fusses so much. She rushed in, wet and muddy and jumped in with them, pushing them around with her nose and flipping them over to give them a good wash. From the racket they make, I don't think they're happy
                  Yesterday's test was to spot the missing puppy - whoever said the black & brown one was correct and wins a free cuddle with the puppy of their choice

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Puppies 11 December. 8 days old.

Not a good photo today, they're moving too much!! Either crawling, tail wagging, head shaking.............

Weights still going up

Yesterday/today weights - put on 30 - 55 gms.
                    Smallest is a black girl @ 365/396
                    Brown boy @ 410/450
                    Black & brown boy @ 411/444
                    Black girl @ 415/470
                    Podgy black boy @ 469 /510
                    Oh, I'm falling in love ....

Comment

• .........Do you fancy a little black boy or two, Scarlet? Just say the word and they're yours.

Comment

• thankyou, daily fix.............just as well your not buying the food for them it's like teenagers the amount they must be consuming putting the weight on like that! can you imagine it the fridge would never have anything in it! I can imagine Bessie must be eating well. They look so healthy and cuddly

Comment

• My daily fix too, they are just soooooo sweet.
                          Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• They're my day-long fix - and a bit of the night too
                            Just been changing their bed - its a good excuse to pick them up and have a little cuddle before moving them Can't say that I've noticed any difference in personalities yet. When they open their eyes and start wandering
                            I need to clear a corner of the kitchen, where they can roam without fear of getting lost under cupboards etc. Clearing clutter as we speak

Comment

• Another Awwww moment

Bessie is fast asleep, on her back, with a puppy draped over her throat

Attached Files

Comment

• thats when the fun begins - 5 toddlers all in one go, good luck it'll be fun not to mention tiring!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X