Don't forget ya clocks!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for TBBT fans

Penny: Do you have any idea what time it is?

Sheldon: Of course I do, my watch is linked to the atomic clock in Boulder, Colorado. It's accurate to one-tenth of a second, but as I'm saying this it occurs to me once again your question may have been rhetorical.
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Oh good. I'll be woken at 5 instead of the usual 6 to watch Thomas The Tank Engine DVDs on a loop and simultaneously re-enact the storyline with a train set and lego. Can't wait!

Comment

I was going to stop up until 'turn back' moment - just to feel like Dr Who or something or to relive my life, or check that the world is behaving itself. Er - or something.

However, the nearer I get, the dopier this seems - the cat is nagging me as it is WAAAAAAAAAAY past supertime, so I'm going to risk the world blowing up in my absence and turn in.

If the sun doesn't come up tomorrow, blame me.
        Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 25-10-2014, 11:52 PM.

Comment

I'm up Knew I would be
          sigpic

Comment

...and so is my cat!

Thing is, Sunday is a big hunting day and she has to stay in and use her litter tray just in case she gets shot at
            Who would gave guessed how much 'fun' jumping up at a Velux window at this time in the morning can be. * sigh
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I'm up too. Early for me

Comment

Its funny how our lives change as we get older. I get up when I wake up, and go to bed when my eyes wont stay open. Who needs clocks. Of late I dont particularly bother what day it is either. Erm in fact what day is it today?
                The downside to this chronoligical freedom is that I keep missing appointments.
                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Its funny how our lives change as we get older. I get up when I wake up, and go to bed when my eyes wont stay open. Who needs clocks. Of late I dont particularly bother what day it is either. Erm in fact what day is it today?
                  photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                    Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                    Do you miss your appointments twice as well, Bill

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      Do you miss your appointments twice as well, Bill
                      ha!!! how did that happen? must have posted it during the time switch. Oh now i am confused.

Comment

I thought one of the so called advantages of going back to GMT was that we have lighter mornings for a short while. Well it's so dark and gloomy here we've all the lights on at 9:20. Hmm. Something's not quite right!

Comment

Most of my clocks and watches do it themselves only a couple (including the car) still to alter.

Interestingly the Russians are scrapping it from now on BBC News - Russian clocks go back for last time
                          The cats' valet.

Comment

Didn't. I must have knocked the volume on the alarm though cos it was hugely loud this morning.
                            (Was already awake though)

The cat was also awake at funny o'clock and came and lay on me in the middle of the night. This was odd as she was the other side of the door last night and it was firmly shut. I think she has learnt how to head butt the door open.

Comment

Car!...darn...there's one I always seem to forget to do!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

We're just waiting for 10 o'clock then we can restart a couple of old Westminster chiming clocks plus the wall clock, those old ones don't like being messed with so its best just to stop them.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X