No announcement yet.

GYO mobile app & spam

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carrie how I see it the apps been removed and you can only view the vine now through a browser.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

I was just wondering because it said the app is being removed but can still get to it through another app called Tapatalk.
      Carrie

Comment

Will let admin know Carrie- thanks for letting us know!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

So, in view of this, is it best to delete the App? Will it ever be 'relaunched'?

Shame I found it so useful, I'm a bit rubbish on the main site!
          Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 22-10-2014, 05:18 PM.
          DottyR

Comment

Yes, just delete it Dorothy. It doesn't refresh. You'll get used to the main site quite quickly if you have t got the app Togo back to. As a plus point you can load your photos in from the ipad via the main site

Comment

Aah.......!!!! So now it all makes sense! I thought it was me! So one app to delete, and back to the old fashioned way of logging on hi all x
              You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Bumpty, bump, bump

Comment

Bumtiddlybumbump

Comment

Bumpety, bumpety, bump!

Although I shall admit! Not really that disappointed! just couldn't get my head around using it!

So another "Smug Smilie" from my end, keeping it "Old Fashioned"

Just feel sorry for the likes of "Nanny Sally" who struggles with the main stream side of stuff!

"Nanny" you'll get there!....................
                    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

It's still trying to get me to open via app off main website

Thanks to admins for trying to get the app up and then trying to make it work, Ialthough I preferred the app, I do understand that things are not always viable.

I will see if it still tries to get me to open via app once I've uninstalled it

Edit: yup it does, not sure if it is because it's in my cloud or not.....
                      Last edited by RedThorn; 16-11-2014, 04:25 PM.
                      Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

I dont have that problem anymore Redthorn, I use iphone and an ipad.

Comment

Just checked on my iphone and there's no mention of the app well apart from the £2.99 magazine download but I see that on my PC as well.

Comment

Doh, thanks BIP, tis the mag I see
                            Last edited by RedThorn; 16-11-2014, 07:57 PM.
                            Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Glad that's sorted

I do miss the app it was handy to upload photos straight from my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
                                Doh, thanks BIP, tis the mag I see
                                You perlonker Wodney................
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X