• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Its a bit more like Ebony & Ivory, Flo.
      Haven't managed a photo of Mary & Bessie yet but here's Mary

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50660[/ATTACH]
      Looks like me first thing in the morning.

Not keen on designer dogs but good on yer both for getting dogs from a rescue centre and welcome to the vine for both of them!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Hi Bessie and Petal! Two little cuties

I hope you're both going to grow up to be good gardening doggies. No digging up veggies or romping through seed beds. But if you see off all the mice, rats, pigeons and squirrels, that will be a job well done!! (And well rewarded with treats I should think.)
        Last edited by Zelenina; 19-10-2014, 09:02 AM. Reason: perfectionism

Comment

Well done to you both for adopting these little beauties. I came back from my fishing holiday yesterday and I thought danny my Jack Russel was going to have a heart attack, he was screeching with pleasure and licked me for a good half an hour. I am sure he thought I had croaked it. Rosie the springer on the other hand just waged her tail once like a casual wave.
          Last edited by Bill HH; 19-10-2014, 09:29 AM.
          photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

^^^What was Mrs HH's reaction?
            Before you answer, remember, there may be children watching

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              ^^^What was Mrs HH's reaction?
              Before you answer, remember, there may be children watching
              Oh know she loved it, in fact if anything Danny is totaly in love with my wife, he follows her everywhere, but I get some cred with him because I do the morning and afternoon walkies which have been a bit scarce this last week.
              photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

I love terriers, they're real comedians..my mums jack Russell is a nutter! I think though, that if I get another dog it will have to be a collie again, they're so loyal.
                Last edited by Scarlet; 19-10-2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Go on, Scarlet - you know you want to
                  I've found a good use for Bessie. Send her under chairs and beds and she's comes out like one of those dusters on sticks - covered in cobwebs and dust, with old tissues in her mouth.....................Yes, you're right, I don't do much cleaning

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X