No announcement yet.

Craziest thing u have every done?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to Serve a warrant and as we walked up the road to the house noticed I was on my own. Then this thought was pushed to the back of my head by the shooting.

When I crawled back round the corner to where the police were hiding they said "we thought he may do that".
    My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

lol keep them coming pls

Comment

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
        You first!!

Not necessarily crazy but much fun, riding pillon round the TT race track with a complete stranger at high speed and hundreds of other bikers. He was a gent, dropped me back off with me Dad afterwards
        Can I count being on the back of my OH? Been to the IOM for the TTs more years than I can remember! Even went to the IOM Grand Prix for our honeymoon in September 1983! Bernie
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by moggssue View Post
          Does being the one hanging their bum out of a motorbike sidecar racing around Oulton Park count??
          Gotta ask! presumably you were still wearing your leathers at the time? Bernie
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by zebedee View Post
            NEVAH, m'gel! Not heard such rubbish! Harumph!

ps, did you like the old colonel bit?
            Oh Colonel! You make me blush! (Did you like the Gentle Maiden bit? And my acting would have to be better than yours to carry THAT off!)
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Nothing dramatic like most of these but In 2001 I wasn't working and I spent a lot of time on the computer. I got chatting to someone in America and ended up going out on my own to stay with her and her husband for 3 months! Crazy stuff for a 25yr old.

And more recently in October 06 got chatting to my new fella on a dating web site, met him one month later and moved in with him last month! Awww

I get the feeling I should do more crazy things.. I feel a bit boring!
              Erm.... I cant think of a signature

Comment

Hurling bottles into the bottle bank with my van keys in my hand I hurled them in as well!!!!Wonderful people from the council re-cycling place,I got them back in no time.

Comment

being pushed the wrong way down the middle of the road in a shopping trolley, dressed as a cave-woman! I was a lot younger and drunker than I am now!
                  smiling is infectious....

http://www.thehudsonallotment.blogspot.com/ updated 28th May 2008

Comment

released a 25ft fibreglass killer whale from the compound of a sea life centre and carried in out to sea (with the help of some friends) great fun till coastguard trained searchlight on us and mr plod waiting for us to come back ashore!
                    Last edited by kernowyon; 15-06-2007, 01:58 PM.
                    Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
                    Bob Dylan

Comment

[QUOTE=JennieAtkinson;111440]At the end of a 17 day trek in Morroco, taking a lift in the back of a cattle truck, down a single track road with two way traffic, sheer drop to right and a driver who kept shouting "Inch Allah" ........

Had simular experience going up the High Atlas Mountain. Mini bus with dodgy gears and no brakes didn't know this till it was too late.
                      Everytime driver changed gear bus rolled backward to edge of a massive sheer drop. A man walked behind bus with a rock to wegde wheel and stop bus!!!
                      To this day l don't know why l didn't walk with him!

Comment

Originally posted by Polly Fouracre View Post
                        Hurling bottles into the bottle bank with my van keys in my hand I hurled them in as well!!!!Wonderful people from the council re-cycling place,I got them back in no time.
                        Sort of same here, I was at the local tip dumping waste and left Meggie terrier in the car with the keys still in the ignition. Meggie jumped up to the window to see what I was doing and locked the car with her paw! I couldn't ring OH 'cos my mobile was also locked in car. The site office kindly let me use their 'phone to get help. Now I never leave the dog and the keys in the car at the same time!
                        I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

[QUOTE=mrs potato head;112276]
                          Originally posted by JennieAtkinson View Post
                          At the end of a 17 day trek in Morroco, taking a lift in the back of a cattle truck, down a single track road with two way traffic, sheer drop to right and a driver who kept shouting "Inch Allah" ........

Had simular experience going up the High Atlas Mountain. Mini bus with dodgy gears and no brakes didn't know this till it was too late.
                          Everytime driver changed gear bus rolled backward to edge of a massive sheer drop. A man walked behind bus with a rock to wegde wheel and stop bus!!!
                          To this day l don't know why l didn't walk with him!
                          We were in the High Atlas too. I wonder if we passed each other!!
                          ~
                          Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                          ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X