No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all,cloudy with lovely sunshine here,must check the plots this morning,and go picking,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Morning all

Chilly start to the day but sure it will warm up later

Comment

Bonjour my lickle grapeees..........hope everyone eez well.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Au Revoir, work to do...............
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Back from shopping - arggghhh - usually I'm excused as OH does it - but there was stuff I had to do. Off out to try and sort out strawberry runners in a mo. Just need to go and have a rant and ask for a recommendation first (and I bet I go to what's new!).

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
            will do that with pleasure I'm annoyed with myself for having such a bad knowledge of the geography of Wales, or we could have met up earlier this year when I stayed in Pembrokeshire & had days out,one of them was to that pub & the cheese shop
            It's etiquette though isn't it? I'm never sure whether to contact people when I'm in their area and a smack in the gob can offend in either direction. However, I'm always up to try and meet fellow gardeners especially in a pub. In the meantime https://www.facebook.com/groups/32427849892/?fref=nf second and third posts - it was our oldest members 70th.
            "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Afternoon all! Late today...if you check out my minor rant you'll know why! Warm and sunny here but a little breezy!
              sigpic

Comment

Howdy Peeps

Comment

Evening all...

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

Good evening peeps..Whats everyone upto tonite?

Comment

• Waaahhhhayyt!! It's Friday evening, time for a nice glass of cider.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Good evening, had a productive day. Hope you are all well.

Comment

• Eeevening BM - glad you had a good day - wish I did. However I am definitely going to have an early night and start a new day tomorrow. In the meantime ching ching - I have a nice glass of vinho verde.
                          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Boo! Here for a while.
                            If someone has lost their smile, give them one of yours. :

Children seldom misquote you. In fact they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Comment

• Ching, ching................I've turned into a pumpkin............again.......nite all.

Comment

• Morning all

just popped in to have a quick shufty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X