No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chingaling looking in,some of you need to try somat different to sleep on,maybe eucaliptus leaves,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Ching ching, nite all, I'm Gaga'd..................sleep well.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Ching, Ching. Me too BM but my brain is going nineteen to the dozen. That never happens, usually I'm asleep before my head touches the pillow but not tonight

Comment

• Ching Ching, see ya in the morning all!
          sigpic

Comment

• Chinglyching. Just need to put drops in Mary's eyes, put all the pups out for a last wee, then I'm off to gwely. I should be asleep within 5 minutes of turning off the light.
            Hope you sleep well too

Comment

• Oh my goodness, what a morning, and we've had incredible heavy rain for few hours! Not good!
              DottyR

Comment

• ching ching,roll on spring
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Chingalingding all, hope everyone is well.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• chingaling a sleeping coming on,sweet dreams,i need my beauty sleep,tis hair day in the morning cut and dip,

Comment

• Night lottie! Enjoy the hair appointment tomorrow.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Nite lottie, don't get too much cut off, I like it as it is.................

Comment

• Well, it's that time of day again. Dunt it come round fast?..................nite all, sleep well.

Comment

• Ching am in,have to BM,it's a fuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ball,by for n0w

Comment

• Chingaling Lottie, happy hair day.

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                                i need my beauty sleep,tis hair day in the morning cut and dip,
                                Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                                t's a fuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ball,
                                Chingyching.
                                Lottie, you watch out for that sheep dip, might turn your hair purple
                                Have a great day everyone

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X