No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All, I've not chinged for a few days but I'm here with knobs on today.
    Bex

Comment

• Morning. Busy day lined up from bathing kids to getting uniforms labelled. So another fun filled day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Chingy morning all, it's grey, dull and damp looking, can't decide whether to get up and go do my 'voluntary gardening stint' or not. Wouldn't be an issue, if it were bright and cheery, like September is supposed to be.
        DottyR

Comment

• Ching Ching...it was dark (ish) this morning when I got up, first time this season. It's dull at the moment but we have been promised some sun later. It's not cold though which is a bonus!
          sigpic

Comment

• Ching Ching we have a summers day here
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• So do we now Bren, sky is blue
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Chingy ching ching Super sunshiny September day here
                Happy, happy, happy

Comment

• ching..ching looking in,lovely day here also,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• G'night all...........sleep tight............
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all, its really misty here this morning and a definate feel of autumn in the air.
                      Bex

Comment

• morning everyone. Very cold here today so far. Had quite a lot of mist first thing but seems to be lifting now. Have just spotted so brown leaves on the floor by the car. Think autumn is nearly here.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ching Ching morning all, bit nippy outside, but forecast is to be warmer.
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Night all.............Pumpkin signing off.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Morning all, another beautifully sunny start to the day.........have a good 'un whatever you're up to.

Comment

• Morning all. ....last full day of the holiday so packing to do

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X